- 100% oil-less, dry air performance
- Antimicrobial tank interior powder coating
- Quadruple filtered
- AirStar Virus-Bacteria Filters are used in conjunction with the Membrane Drying unit and have been independently tested by the SGS Frisenius Institute showing retention of greater than 99.99995% for all particles regardless of size.
- Keep your patients safe from viruses and microorganisms
- Membrane dryer technology
- Linear Teflon-bonded piston, long-stroke compression
- Default 85-115 psi (cut-in/out) pressure switch settings
Vision Monitor brings valuable information from your critical dental equipment directly to those who need to see it. Through cloud-based IoT monitoring, get live status updates, device messages, and the ability to provide remote support and configuration. Whether you are managing equipment from a single office or 200 or more offices, Vision Monitor has features to ensure your equipment will quickly, and easily notify you with detailed, relevant information.
• SPECIFIC: Don’t get lost in charts and information overload. Vision monitor provides clear, pertinent information for you to keep your equipment running.
• SCALABLE: Whether you are monitoring a single office, or 200 or more, Vision Monitor can support your needs.
• SECURE: Encryption and data security up to the highest industry standards
• SENSIBLE: No additional hardware required! Use the existing assets in your office to connect your devices to the cloud.*
*No additional hardware is required to connect to Vision Monitor on equipment with an existing network connection. Connect Box is required to monitor legacy equipment.
||Twin 2.4 HP
|CFM @ 80psi (Cubic Ft. /Min.)
|Tank Size (Gallons)
|Voltage Rating (V)
||220 – 3 Phase
|Panel Breaker (A)
|Wire Size (Gauge)
|Dimensions WxHxD (inches)
||46 x 34.5 x 24.5