- AirStar stores compressed air at a humidity level of about 20% – significantly lower than hazardous levels
- Sized for your practice, Compact shape for space saving installation
- Linear Teflon-bonded piston, long-stroke compression
- Default 85-115 psi (cut-in/out) pressure switch settings
- Sound cover available
Vision Monitor brings valuable information from your critical dental equipment directly to those who need to see it. Through cloud-based IoT monitoring, get live status updates, device messages, and the ability to provide remote support and configuration. Whether you are managing equipment from a single office or 200 or more offices, Vision Monitor has features to ensure your equipment will quickly, and easily notify you with detailed, relevant information.
• SPECIFIC: Don’t get lost in charts and information overload. Vision monitor provides clear, pertinent information for you to keep your equipment running.
• SCALABLE: Whether you are monitoring a single office, or 200 or more, Vision Monitor can support your needs.
• SECURE: Encryption and data security up to the highest industry standards
• SENSIBLE: No additional hardware required! Use the existing assets in your office to connect your devices to the cloud.*
*No additional hardware is required to connect to Vision Monitor on equipment with an existing network connection. Connect Box is required to monitor legacy equipment.
||3 - 4
||Twin .75 HP
|CFM @ 80psi (Cubic Ft./Min.)
|Tank Size (Gallons)
|Voltage Rating (V)
|Panel Breaker (A)
|Wire Size (Gauge)
|Dimensions W x H x D (inches)
||29 x 30.5 x 20
|Dimensions w/Sound Cover W x H x D (inches)
||31 x 32 x 22.25