Cavit temporary filling material. A self-curing, radiopaque temporary restorative with an extreme surface hardness for sealing endodontically treated preparations.
Contains: 1 -28gm jar
Cavit Pink - 3M/ESPE
- A light-cured temporary sealing compound
- for temporary restoration of cavities.
- Temporary restorations, especially inlay preparations.
- Temporary fillings.
- Filling implant sites.
- Relining temporary prefabricated crowns and bridges.
- High viscosity makes it ideal for the temporary restoration of cavities, especially inlay preparations.
- Offers superb handling: packs and carves with no stringiness.
- Fast: light cures up to 7mm layer thickness.
- Reliably strong: dimensionally stable restorations virtually eliminate premature loss and annoying emergency calls.
- Unique blister pack ensures that a fresh portion can be easily dispensed.
- Simple to apply with filling instrument.
- Slight expansion of the filling material ensures a well-sealed margin