Filtek Z250 Syringe - 3M ESPE
- Filtek Z250 has remarkable wear resistance, excellent fracture toughness and overall strength mean you can be confident of long-lasting restorations.
- Excellent handling characteristics defined by dentists for easy use:
- Filtke Z-250 offers outstanding resistance to slumping to allow for easy occlusal contouring prior to curing, flow and viscosity suitable for all restorations, and its acceptable stickiness saves time struggling with pull backs.
- Filtek's Fast placement technique saves time: it takes only 20 seconds to cure an increment of 2.5mm for all shades except UD, C4 and B0.5 which require a 30-second cure for a 2mm increment.
- The next generation in lifelike results with a smaller average particle size than other products.
3M™ ESPE™ Filtek™ Z250 Universal Restorative was granted the highest award (5 Plus Rating) by the Dental Advisor (Zitat) for very good mechanical properties, excellent aesthetics, and long-term durability. To assess the performance of Filtek Z250 universal restorative, 565 restorations were placed in 269 patients.
Results: Filtek Z250 universal restorative showed over the nine years of evaluation time consistently high ratings for resistance to fracture, aesthetics, resistance to marginal discoloration and wear.