Fuji Lining LC Paste Refill - GC America
GC America’s Fuji Lining LC Paste Refill is the glass ionomer lining material that is light-cured. It is available as a paste-paste formulation. It is utilized as a base or liner underneath amalgam restoration and composite resin. It forms a strong bond with both the tooth structure and composite. Serves as an ideal dentin auxiliary, absorbing the load due to thermal expansion and contraction of composite materials as well as polymerization shrinkage.
Contains: One 7.0g (4.7ml) Paste Pak Cartridge of Fuji Lining LC and Mixing Pad.
Benefits of Fuji Lining LC Paste Refill by GC America
- High-compressive strength
- Insignificant polymerization shrinkage
- Exceptionally low solubility.
- Offers long-term fluoride release with minimal sensitivity
- Time saving and produces less waste.
- Produces consistent mixes every time
- Brand: FUJI LINING LC PASTE
- Manufacturer: GC America
- Category: Base or liner
- Product Type: Glass Ionomer
- Paste / Paste Ratio (g/g): 1.0/1.1
- Mixing Time: 10 Seconds
- Working Time: 2 min.15 secs.
- Light Curing Time (Halogen): 20 seconds
- Depth of Cure: 1.3 mm
- Radiopacity: Yes
- Biocompatible: Yes
- Storage Temperature: 4-250
- Shelf Life: 3 years from manufacturing date
Read the instructions manual carefully before use for best results.