Fuji ORTHO™ BAND - GC America
The resin-modified glass ionomer, Fuji ORTHO BAND by GC America, is a blue bond for orthodontic bands and brackets. It can also be used to manufacture appliances with stainless steel crowns, for example, Herbst or expansion appliances.
The innovative Paste Pak Dispenser is a time-saving and waste-reducing product. Regardless of the amount of mix needed.
Fuji Ortho Band delivers a consistent mix at each dispense. You just have to adjust the dispenser's metering slide and place out the exact amount at the exact mixing ratio and improved physical properties. It is clinically established to have a high success rate with its strong and secure bonding.
||Fuji ORTHO™ BAND Starter Kit - GC America
||Fuji ORTHO™ BAND Refill - GC America
Benefits of Fuji Ortho Band by GC America
- Improved fluoride release
- Better for both teeth and patient
- Significantly superior to the composite bonding system
- Reduced chair time
- High strength, easier handling
- Eliminates the need for enamel etchant
- Shear and impact resistant
- Minimal risk of white spots and enamel damage at debonding
Fuji Ortho Band kits include the following.
- Starter Kit – consists of two Cartridges, one Mixing Pad, one Paste Pak Dispenser and one Fuji Spatula.
- Refill Kit – consist of two Cartridges and 1 Mixing Pad.
- Brand: Fuji Ortho Band
- Manufacturer: GC America
- Category: Cement and Liners
- Product Type: Glass Ionomer
- Cartridge Weight: 13.3 g (7.2 mL)
- Working Time @230C: 3 minutes 30 seconds
- Net Setting Time @ 230C: 3 minutes in the mouth
- 6 min. 30 sec. from the start of mix to final set
- Consistency: 29mm
- Film Thickness: 3um
- Compressive Strength @ 24 Hours: 110(9) MPa
- Tensile Bond Strength to Bovine Enamel: 8(3) MPa
- Shear Bond Strength to Bovine Enamel: 8(2) MPa
- Shade: Blue
- Biocompatible: Yes