Maxcem Elite Clear Refill - Kerr - Expiration 12.2020
Maxcem Elite Clear Refill by Kerr is a self-etch, self-adhesive resin cement for indirect restorations
Simplicity refined – with higher bond strengths, predictable handling and exceptional ease-of- use – offering you best in class adhesion when compared to other leading self-adhesive cements. Easy cleanup, no hand mixing, and no refrigeration required. For more convenience, intraoral and root-canal tips allow for dispensing of material into hard-to-reach places. Maxcem Elite™ employs the same unique adhesive monomer used in Kerr's OptiBond family of bonding agents. The optimized resin matrix and filler systems improve wetting ability, resulting in greater adhesion to dentin.
Contains: 2 dual syringes (5 g), 10 4:1 automix tips (regular), 10 4:1 automix tips (wide);
10 intraoral tips.
Maxcem Elite Clear Refill - Kerr
- Bond strengths between 22-36 MPa. Depending on substrates.
- High bond strengths without an adhesive.
- Ease of use. No need to refrigerate, easy cleanup, and no hand mixing required.
- Compatibility with common substrates. Anterior or posterior ceramics, PFMs and metal restorations, and CAD/CAM materials.
- Efficient self-cure mechanism. Sets up completely in the absence of light.