Pac-File Flex Conform Rotary Files 25mm .04 Taper 6/pk - PacDent
- Pac-Dent International is introducing its new Pac-Taper™ and Pac-File™ rotary files.
- These two file systems are the newest addition to the Pac-Endo™ product line.
- With their variable taper design, Pac-Taper™ rotary files offer exceptional canal shaping performance.
- Pac-File™ rotary instruments have a constant taper and are available in .04 and .06 taper and ISO tip sizes 15-60.
- PacFile can be used with any canal shaping techniques for constant tapered files.
- Both file designs are available in regular NiTi and Pac-Dent’s new proprietary Conform NiTi.
With the proprietary treatment of the NiTi alloy, the Pac-Taper™ Conform and Pac-File™ Conform files do not have the spring back effect as regular NiTi files. Therefore, these files stay more centered in the canal and conform better to the canal morphology reducing the risk of;
- Straightening curved canals
- Ledge formation
The Pac-Taper™ and Pac-File™ Conform files are 490% more resistant to cyclical fatigue breakage, and when to much torque is applied to them they start unwinding instead of snapping off as regular NiTi files typically do. This visual warning offers the user the chance to take precautionary measures.