Write a Review
ProGlass Nine GI Capsules A2 50/pk - Silmet EXP DATE 02/2019
Dental Deals Online website has been live for almost 8 years we have never had a complaint about updating the shopping cart in all those years, our attempts to contact the customer to resolve this issue have been unsuccessful. We take all comments very seriously and are reviewing the technical aspects of the update cart functionality.
SKU: 104-179A02R - WHS2
ProGlass Nine GI Capsules A2 50/pk - Silmet
ProGlass™ Nine is an esthetic, condensable classical glass-ionomer restorative cement.
ProGlass™ Nine has high fluoride release which minimizes the need for undercuts.
The high translucency of ProGlass™ Nine ensures use in anterior restorations without compromising aesthetics
- Condensable viscosity
- High wear resistance
- Early resistance to water uptake permitting one visit treatment
- Excellent radiopacity, ensuring easy postoperative iagnosis
- Excellent chemical bonding, no etching & excellent marginal seal
- Biocompatibility, minimal pulp irritation
- Final restorative for Class I, II, III & V deciduous teeth
- Long-term restorative in non load-bearing areas of Class I and II
- Intermediate restorative and sandwich material for heavy stress bearing Class I and II cavities
Glass Ionomer Capsule
- Tailored to offer a wide range of restoration and cementation solutions,
- Silmet's new Innovative Luer Lock Cap GI Capsule, features a screwable tip, to increase the ease of use and achieve best results during the use of ProGlass GIC line of products.
- The Patent pending Luer Lock cap enables it to be easily removed and attach the capsule tip for easy insertion into amalgamator.