ProGlass Nine GI Capsules Fast Set A2 10/pk - Silmet
ProGlass™ Nine is an esthetic, condensable classical glass-ionomer restorative cement.
ProGlass™ Nine has high fluoride release which minimizes the need for undercuts.
The high translucency of ProGlass™ Nine ensures use in anterior restorations without compromising aesthetics
- Condensable viscosity
- High wear resistance
- Early resistance to water uptake permitting one visit treatment
- Excellent radiopacity, ensuring easy postoperative iagnosis
- Excellent chemical bonding, no etching & excellent marginal seal
- Biocompatibility, minimal pulp irritation
- Final restorative for Class I, II, III & V deciduous teeth
- Long-term restorative in non load-bearing areas of Class I and II
- Intermediate restorative and sandwich material for heavy stress bearing Class I and II cavities
Glass Ionomer Capsule
- Tailored to offer a wide range of restoration and cementation solutions,
- Silmet's new Innovative Luer Lock Cap GI Capsule, features a screwable tip, to increase the ease of use and achieve best results during the use of ProGlass GIC line of products.
- The Patent pending Luer Lock cap enables it to be easily removed and attach the capsule tip for easy insertion into amalgamator.