Revotek LC Intro Pack B2 - GC America
REVOTEK LC is an innovative composite resin. It is GC America’s single-component and light-cured material for temporary crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays, and onlays. A single putty stick of this product consists of enough material to fabricate approximately 30 average size crowns.
One putty stick (Universal Shade B2)
One light-proof storage case
One GC Spatula No. 2
Revote LC by GC America comes with
Benefits of Revotek LC – GC America
- Single-component composite resin eliminates the need for mixing and minimizes waste.
- Convenient to handle and place
- It is sculptable, meaning that there is no need for preoperative impression or stent fabrication.
- Reproduces natural records
- Ensures occlusal accuracy through its functionally-generated patient occlusion
- The light-cured type allows sufficient working time.
- The MMA-free feature eliminates exothermic heat, odor, or irritation.
- Works well with temporary cements
- Its light-proof storage case allows longevity of freshness of unused material.
Available packages of Revotek LC include:
- Introductory set – putty stick (16g), 1 storage case & 1 plastic spatula # 2.
- Refill – 3 packs putty stick
- Brand: Revotec LC
- Manufacturer: GC America
- Category: Crowns and Bridges
- Curing type: Light-cure
- Curing time: 10 secs intraorally and 20 secs extra orally for final finishing
- Shade: B2 (based on vita shades)
- Shelf life: 2 years (from manufacturing date)
- Biocompatible: Yes