Root ZX II Apex Locator- J. Morita
As the world's best selling apex locator, Root ZX II has set the industry standard for accuracy and patient safety.
- Invented in 1992, it was the first unit with the ability to work in wet canals.
- measurement is not affected by the presence or absence of blood, other discharges, or electrolytes.
- Root ZX® II features patented technology which offers an accuracy rate of 97.5%.
- User friendly, its display screen is large and easy to read.
- The action of the meter in the display corresponds exactly to the tactile sensation of using the file.
- Other features include: slim, lightweight file holder, no zero-adjustment, automatic calibration, battery power indication, and automatic power off function.