Scandonest - 50/pk - Septodont
Scandonest 2% with Levonordefrin 50/bx - local anesthetic solution used for several dental procedures. Scandonest is utilized for infiltration and nerve block in both adult and pediatric patients.
Contains: 50 x 1.7ml cartridges per box
||Scandonest HCL 2% w/Levo 1:200 50/Bx - Septodont
Scandonest 50/pk - Septodont
- Scandonest 2% with Levonordefrin
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, reducing chance of a breakage.
- Brand: Scandonest
- Manufacturer: Septodont
- Category: Injectable Anesthetics
- Packaging: 50 x 1.7ml cartridges per box