Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive Refill 5ml vial - Expiration 02.21 - 3M ESPE
Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive from 3M ESPE is a combined Total-Etch, and Self-Etch & Selective Etch adhesive. It’s ideal for both direct and indirect applications. Without any extra primer, it acts as bonding agent on all surfaces including enamel, dentin, glass ceramic, zirconia, noble and nonprecious alloys, and composites.
Contains: (1) 5ml Bottle
Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive Refill 5ml vial - 3M ESPE
- Combined Total-Etch, Self-Etch and Selective-Etch adhesive.
- Consistent bond strength to both moist and dry etched dentin.
- Virtually no post-op sensitivity.
- Effective on all surfaces.
- High bond strength to all indirect surfaces (zirconia, alumina, glass ceramics and metals) without a separate primer.
- Excellent marginal integrity for highly esthetic restorations.
- One-step, one-coat adhesive application.
- Self- and dual-cure compatible with (Scotchbond™ Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator).
- No refrigeration needed.
- Store at room temperature for two years.
- Flip-top vial and unit-dose delivery.
- Improved, easy-to-place etchant.
- Bonding light-cured composite or compomer for all classes of direct restorations.
- Root surface desensitization.
- Sealing of dentin prior to amalgam restorations.
- Protective varnish for glass ionomer restorative materials.
- Repair of composite or compomer restorations.
- Bonding sealants.
- Bonding veneers with RelyX™ Veneer Cement.
- Adhesive/primer for chemical adhesion when bonding zirconia, alumina, metal or glass ceramic restorations.
- Intraoral repair of existing indirect restorations.
- Bonding self- or dual-cure core build-up materials and resin cements (with Scotchbond™ Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator).
- Sealing of dentin prior to temporization for indirect restoration placement.