Write a Review
TempBond Clear Automix Syringe - Kerr
Dental Deals Online website has been live for almost 8 years we have never had a complaint about updating the shopping cart in all those years, our attempts to contact the customer to resolve this issue have been unsuccessful. We take all comments very seriously and are reviewing the technical aspects of the update cart functionality.
TempBond Clear Temporary Cement- Kerr
TempBond is a temporary cement that will not inhibit the polymerization of permanent resin cements and acrylic temporaries.
TempBond and TempBond NE are available in automix syringe, tube delivery and Unidose. TempBond withstands mastication, seals the restoration and prevents seepage, yet affords easy removal when desired. TempBond® NE™ is a non-eugenol temporary cement that will not inhibit the polymerization of permanent resin cements and acrylic temporaries. Resin-based TempBond® Clear™ with Triclosan is the most translucent provisional cement in the market, ensuring superior esthetics. it offers a dual cure for added security and flexibility, ease of handling, excellent mechanical retention.
- Multiple formulations. Temp-Bond, Temp-Bond NE and Temp-Bond Clear with Triclosan for all of your temporary restoration needs.
- Delivery choices. Unidose®, tubes and new automix syringe offer flexibility in delivery options.
- Flows and mixes easily. Delivers optimal consistency for solid, complete seating of temporary restorations.
- High bond strength. Heightens patient confidence. Prevents leakage and sensitivity to cold and heat.
- Easy to remove. Enhances patient comfort. Minimizes potential for damage to the prep or temporary restoration.