G-aenial Bond - Self-Etch, Seventh Generation Bonding Agent - GC America
COMPARES TO: Prolink SE
GC America‘s G-aenial Bond is a one bottle self-etch 7th generation bonding agent used for composite restorations. With its HEMA-free formulation, this product exhibits an improved bond strength. Its convenience of application allows it to serve as the bonding agent of choice.
||G-aenial Bond Starter Kit - GC America
||G-aenial Bond Refill 5ml - GC America
Benefits of G-aenial Bond - GC America
- Convenient cleaning of excess adhesive
- Long-lasting, robust restorations
- HEMA-free formulation
- Does not slide the composite resin when placed
- No post-op sensitivity
- Works well in all environments and surface conditions
- Finish with a frosty, matte texture
- Economical to use
One bonding agent, dual choices!
You can use the G-aenial Bond as
- It takes around 30 seconds to etch from beginning to end.
- It can be utilized to self-etch both enamel and dentin.
A self-etch combined with selective enamel etching.
- Brand: G-aenial Bond
- Manufacturer: GC America
- Category: Bonding Systems
- Curing Type: Light Cure
- Light Cure Time: 10 seconds with Halogen/LED units (700 mW/cm2 ); 5 seconds with G-Light™ (1200 mW/cm2 ); 3 seconds with Plasma Arc units (2000 mW/cm2 ).
- Self-etch time: 30 secs from start to finish
- Drying Time: 5 secs
- Rinsing Time: 5 secs
- Shear Bond Strength: With Enamel 28 - 36 MPa; With Dentin 24 – 32 MPa
- Biocompatible: Yes