Polyether impression materials are used for taking impressions when producing dental restorations. Hydrophilic to provide accurate impressions in moist conditions, dental polyether impression materials come in various viscosities from lightweight/soft to heavyweight and have varying set times. 3M has a large variety on polyether impression materials available. Browse our store for great prices on impression materials such as Impregum and Permadyne.
⦁ Polyether Impression material, 320, 70.41%
⦁ polyether impression material advantages, 90, 67.99%
⦁ polyether impression material uses, 90, 70.95
Polyether Impression Material
Polyether impression material uses include impression-taking for creating dental restorations. The unique feature of this product is its hydrophilicity, which allows accurate replication of the hard and soft tissues of the oral cavity in a moist environment. From light to heavyweight, it comes in various consistencies and has several setting times.
Polyether impression material offers superior features than VPS for
- Detailed reproduction even in the moist environment
- Providing improved fitting of final restorations
- Capturing fine details, lessening crown seating time and re-adjustments
- Providing accurate replication in the first attempt, leading to fewer retakes
- Offering a more comfortable experience for your patients
Our product range includes:
- PERMADYNE PENTA H - 3M/ESPE is a heavy body, polyether impression material by 3M™ ESPE™ Pentamix™. It offers an innovative automatic mixing and dispensing system. It is perfect for impressions - taking for crown and bridge, inlay and onlay, as well as functional and implant impressions.
- IMPREGUM F DOUBLE PACKAGE - 3M ESPE – The medium body, hand-mix polyether impression material providing superlative precision. It offers a monophase impression technique – single-viscosity for both tray and syringe. It is perfect for use with Permadyne Light Body Impression Material or⦁ ⦁ Permadyne⦁ ⦁ Garant⦁ 2:1 Syringe Impression Material using the one-step/two-viscosity technique.
- IMPREGUM PENTA MEDIUM BODY - 3M - This material has a deep-rooted grounding in the market for many years and has received several awards by various independent rating organizations. Hence, this product has secured a practical synonymous position for the top-notch impression materials. Impregum’s unique characteristics help dentists to accomplish precise replicas or the oral tissues, leading to approximate final restorations. 3M ESPE’s Impregum Penta products aims to make impression-making in dentistry a hassle-free experience for both dentists and patients. It also comes as
- IMPREGUM PENTA SOFT MEDIUM BODY REFILL.
PERMADYNE HANDMIX POLYETHER is a hand-mix preparation that, besides other polyether impression material uses, can be utilized for denture and partial denture imprints. Its mixing and working time is 3 minutes in total and sets in 6 minutes from the start of mix.
Polyether impression material advantages
These include void-free and homogenous mixing as well as direct intraoral application, ensuring precise replications with highest stability. It remains hydrophilic in nature; before, during and after setting. It is thixotropic in nature, meaning that it flows smoothly under pressure in critical areas while remaining fixed without pressure. What’s more, the snap-set property decreases its possibility of distortion while setting and ensures easy removal from the mouth for accurate-fitting final restoration. At Noble Dental Supplies, you can find dental impression materials at great discounts.
- Accessory products available at Noble Dental Supplies are as follows.
POLYETHER TRAY ADHESIVE 17ML – 3M ESPE
- POLYETHER TRAY ADHESIVE 17ML – 3M ESPE
- IMPREGUM F CATALYST ONLY - 3M/ESPE