Write a Review
Adper Prompt L Pop Self Etch Adhesive 100/pk - 3M ESPE
Dental Deals Online website has been live for almost 8 years we have never had a complaint about updating the shopping cart in all those years, our attempts to contact the customer to resolve this issue have been unsuccessful. We take all comments very seriously and are reviewing the technical aspects of the update cart functionality.
Adper Prompt L Pop Self Etch Adhesive - 3M ESPE:
- Bonding agent with unique packaging that combines all necessary components into a disposable unit-dose applicator.
- The bonding agent components are stored in two separate foil reservoirs. Upon squeezing the first reservoir, the liquid moves into the middle reservoir containing a second liquid; it is mixed and activated then squeezed again into the third reservoir where it coats the microtipped applicator.
- A yellow tint to the bonding agent indicates proper activation.
- The adhesive is then applied to the tooth surface and rubbed with moderate pressure for 15 seconds.
- A gentle stream of air is directed at the tooth to thoroughly spread the adhesive into a thin film.
- The surface appears glossy and is then light-cured for 10 seconds.
- Adper Prompt L Pop Self-Etch Adhesive is available with regular or extra-small applicators.
- Twenty-five consultants evaluated Adper Prompt L Pop Self-Etch Adhesive in over 670 restorative cases. This product received a 91% clinical rating.