GC PLIERS – GC America are precisely manufactured for the removal of a prosthetic appliance. They can be used alone or with enhancement items. With their distinct rasp finish with small sharp pins, you can grip GC Pliers with ease, along with rubber tips and emery powder. A must-to-have product in every dental practice, this product allows you to have a smooth and stress-free experience removing temporary prosthesis from the patient’s mouth.
It is also comfortable for the patients, conveniently getting them rid of the prosthesis in seconds.
||GC Pliers Kit - GC America
||GC Pliers Accessory Set - GC America
GC Pliers by GC America are available in the following packages.
- Introductory set: one pair of pliers, 50 rubber pads, 4 g emery powder
- 50 rubber pads
- 4 g emery powder
INDICATIONS OF USE
- Removing luted temporary prosthetic appliances such as temporary crowns, cast crowns, or cast metal cores.
- Removing all types of prosthetic appliances during trial fitting.
Benefits of GC Pliers – GC America
- Makes removal of prosthetic appliance extremely convenient
- Easy to grip and handle
- Comfortable to patients
- Three method sterilization including autoclave, chemiclave, and dry heat
- Brand: GC Pliers
- Manufacturer: GC America
- Category: Miscellaneous
- Product Type: Prosthetic Appliance Removal
- Material: Stainless Steel