R.T.R.+ Biphasic Bone Grafting Material - Septodont
RTR+ from Septodont is a bone graft material intended to be used to reconstruct bony loss or bone gaps in maxillofacial applications, following tooth extractions, intrabony/periodontal/peri-implant defects, ridge augmentations, sinus lifts & cystic cavity fillings. It helps natural bone formation in a short time. RTR+ contains a sterile, resorbable bone substitute made of Beta-tricalcium phosphate.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal osteogenic matrix: designed through a special manufacturing process
- Fully synthetic
- Sterile and Fully resorbable. Hydroxyapatite & ß-Tricalcium phosphate are both fully resorbable
- This micro & macroporous structure mimics human bone
- Offers a high success rate with no risk of disease associated
- Will gradually generate new natural bone
- Biphasic formulations associating the very bioactive ß-Tricalcium Phosphate and the stable Hydroxyapatite that allows resorption at the right pace which leads in the creation of a new strong and qualitative bone.
- Two formulations available allowing you to manage the pace of your bone grafting procedures
- A proprietary micro and macroporous structure setting for an appropriate scaffold and allowing cellular colonization
- Bioactive and osteoconductive material providing a matrix for new bone growth