Coe Tray Cleaner - GC America
GC America’s COE Tray Cleaner is an excellent product to remove leftover material after use, and clean the tray conveniently. It is highly miscible in water and works to remove alginate, wax, ZOE and modeling compounds from metal trays as well as instruments. It takes about 15 minutes to clean the tray.
Features of COE Tray Cleaner – GC America
- It is a dustless formulation
- It is bacteriostatic in nature
- Formulated as a Cleaner Formula
- Tray Soak - 15 minutes
- Ultrasonic Immersion Cleaning Solution
- It is mild on skin, free of phosphates
- Weight of one and a half pounds lasts approximately 4-6 months
3 Steps to a Clean Tray
- Add 2 oz. of powder (two capfuls) to one quart warm water and stir until it dissolves.
- Remove bulk leftover material from the tray and immerse it in the solution for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Lightly brush the tray to remove the material with ease.
Precautions for use
- Contains sodium bicarbonate, do not smell the powder to avoid inhalation
- May cause burns, use with gloves on
- Do not touch the skin and eyes while using the product
- In case it gets in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse immediately and seek medical intervention
- Brand name: COE Tray Cleaner
- Manufacturer: GC America
- Category: Surgical Products
- Product Type: Tray Cleaner
- Soaking time: 15 minutes