DemeTECH Plain Catgut Sutures 12/bx
DemeTech manufactures its Chromic Catgut sutures with the highest quality collagen, maintaining a composition of 97%-98% pure collagen. The term ‘catgut’ comes from the word kitstring or kitgut. Kitstring is the thread-like filament used on a kit or fiddle. Catgut sutures are produced by winding purified collagen strands. These strands are obtained from the small intestinal serosal or submucosal layer of healthy ruminants (sheep, cattle, goats) or from the beef tendon.
Features and Benefits
- Plain Catgut sutures by Demetech are rapidly absorbed
- Their tensile strangth is retained for up to 10 days
- The absorbtion of these plain cargut sutures completes within 70 days
- DemeTech's Plain Catgut is ideal for tissues which heal rapidly and require minimal support.
- Product Name: DemeTECH Plain Catgut sutures
- Manufacturer: DemeTECH
- Category: Dental Sutures
- Packaging: 12 Sutures/box