Flight Dental Systems
Dual Track LED Light System Dental Lighting System - Flight Dental Systems
The Flight Dental Systems Dual Track Light System is built with a unique dual carriage system mounted parallel to one another. The innovative trolley design allows for independent movement of the monitor and Polaris or IRIS LED light along the entire length of the track without any obstruction. In addition, the protective energy chain will help to protect against electrical and video wire damages from any twisting and bending caused during movement. The IRIS LED light features an indirect reflected LED module with touch pad control for preset settings including: cure safe, surgical and natural daylight modes. In addition, with a CRI of 90+ it is the best LED operating light on the market.
Dual Track Light System (Model: TL-1006/I)
The Flight Dental Systems Dual Track Light System is built with a unique dual carriage system mounted parallel to one another. The innovative trolley design allows for independent movement of the monitor and IRIS LED light along the entire length of the track without any obstruction.
The IRIS LED light features a cast aluminum shell, adjustable color temperature and intensity adjustments. It comes with a touch pad for control and also 3 preset modes for easy adjustment. Available in RAL 9016 (White) only and available with Polaris LED or IRIS LED. Polaris LED not available in North America.
- Provides audio, visual, and illumination solutions
- “By-Pass” system enables correct placement of monitor and light
- Ease of operation of the balanced monitor arm offers versatility and flexibility
- Monitor can accept HD digital cable, satellite, DVI/VGA, and DVD. Remote operated
- Multiple lights and monitors may be added
- Standard Configuration is with a HDMI connector
- HDMI over CAT6 cabling with amplfier and repeater built in.
Track Systems Monitor: 17″ – 19″ Square Monitor
Monitor Mount Design: Fit Monitor with 75mm or 100mm VESA nount
Max Monitor Weight: 17 lbs
Monitor Arm Pre-Wiring: (12 Volt, 5 Amp) VGA video and 3.5mm Stereo Audio
Test Standard Markings: EN60601-1, UL60601-1, CSA c22.2#601.1 markings “cULus”