Forming a strong micro-mechanically reinforced chemical bond with the tooth structure, GC America’s Fuji II LC Caps can be triple-cured. It is clinically established to have 100% retention, no sensitivity, no evidence of secondary caries and no change in surface luster even after two years1. Restoration has never been an easier procedure before.
It is ideal for use in:
- Class III
- Class V restoration
- Restoration of primary and geriatric teeth
- Core buildup
- Cervical Erosion
- Root Surface Caries
- Base or liner in the sandwich technique
Fuji II LC – GC America offers reduced chair time with fewer steps than composites. It has 1.5 times greater radiopacity than enamel (315% Al). It is available as powder-liquid, capsules & comes with 10 Vita®† shades2.
Unique in it features, Fuji II LC eliminated the need of undercuts, primers or bonding agents
- Brand: Fuji II LC Caps
- Manufacturer: GC America
- Category: Cements & Liners
- Product Type: Glass Ionomer Restoration Material
- Mixing Time: 20 seconds
- Working Time: 3 minutes 45 seconds
- Light curing Set Time: 20 sec.
- Depth of Cure: 1.8 mm
- Rechargeable Fluoride: Yes
- Radiopacity: Yes
- Biocompatible: Yes