Fuji II LC Caps Shade A2 48bx - GC America
Fuji II LC Caps by GC America is a light-cured, glass ionomer restorative, featuring high resistance to water which can be finished in just 15 minutes (under water spray). Its high surface hardness provides a durable restoration. It is available in powder-liquid or premeasured capsules.
Fuji II LC Caps - GC America
Features and Benefits
- Outstanding aesthetics
- 10 Vita2 shades
- Excellent translucency
- Continual rechargeable fluoride release
- Strengthens tooth structure
- Secondary decay almost 10 times more fluoride release than compomers3
- Easy procedure
- Reduced chair time
- Fewer steps than composites
- Clinically proven
- Clinically insoluble
- Biocompatible and radiopaque
- Tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion
- After two years: 100% retention, no sensitivity, no evidence of secondary caries and no change in surface luster 1
- Triple Cure Properties
- Strong bond to tooth
- 2 phases of self-curing:
- Resin mechanical adhesion
- Glass ionomer chemical bond
- Helps prevent microleakage
- Seals and protects restoration
- No undercuts, primers or bonding agents are required
- Chemical cure, light-curing provides immediate strength and allows immediate finishing
1 Clinical Evaluation of GC Fuji II LC in Class V Restorations (Two Year Report), Alan A. Boghosian, D.D.S., Northwestern University, March 1996.
2 Vita is a trademark of Vita Zahnfabrik.
3 From published data.