G-BOND is a new, revolutionary 7th Generation (single component) adhesive that takes the guesswork out of bonding. The unique combination of Phosphoric Acid Ester Monomer and 4-MET Adhesive Technology creates superior etch and adhesion to enamel, in addition to providing a chemical and mechanical seal to dentin (referred to as the Nano Interaction Zone).
This exclusive integration produces an improved etch and makes G-Bond a superior adhesive as compared to previous generations of bonding agents. Additionally it provides Nano Interaction Zone (NIZ, only 300 nanometers thick), a strong chemical and mechanical seal with the dentin. Unique in its features, G-Bond – GC America bonds on all surface conditions and environments
What can you expect from G-Bond Kit by GC America?
- No post op sensitivity
- HEMA-free and stable
- Nano- level reaction Forms consistently reliable bond
- Resistant to marginal stains or discoloration
- Resistant to oral enzymes
- Highly stable in all environments, wet or dry.
- No refrigeration needed
- No mixing or mess
- Etch, desensitize, prime and bond with one simple technique
- Apply one coat to dentin and enamel, and wait for 5 seconds
- Thin it out using a high-pressure syringe air
- Expose to light cure for 10 seconds
- Brand: G-Bond
- Manufacturer: GC America
- Category: Bonding Agent
- Application Time: 20 seconds
- Light Curing Time: 10 seconds