G-aenial BULK Injectable - Universal Light-Cured Injectable Bulk Fill Composite 3.4gm Syringe - GC America
COMPARES TO: Profil Bulk
G-aenial BULK Injectable – GC America is an injectable, light-cured composite with the perfect viscosity and texture. Its nano-particle structure with homogenous distribution gives it an added flexural strength and wear-resistance for a resilient and long-term restoration. Furthermore, its gloss remains non-eroded and is retained several years after placement.
It is extremely shapeable and stress-free to manipulate while offering a low potential of porosities and air bubbles due to superb adaptation to the cavity, preserving the marginal integrity. This product does not slump and nor stick to your instrument.
||G-aenial BULK Injectable - Bulk Fill Composite 3.4gm Syringe A1 - GC America
||G-ænial™ BULK Injectable - Bulk Fill Composite 3.4gm Syringe A2 - GC America
Convenient handling and adaptation features allow its use as a single-step application for bulk placements over the occlusal surface. What’s unique to the BULK injectable is that it eliminates the need for veneering or capping with an additional composite.
Benefits of G-aenial BULK Injectable
- Easy and convenient handling and placement
- Complete coverage silane coating of nano-particles
- Outstanding adaptation to the cavity
- Remarkable wear-resistance and gloss retention
- Optimal marginal integrity offered by low volumetric shrinkage
- Ideal for cavity depths of upto 4 mm alone or upto 6mm in combination with G-aenial Sculpt
What’s more? Concurrent use of G-ænial Sculpt® and G-Premio BOND™ can allow you to provide added strength and aesthetics to your patients.
- Brand: G-aenial BULK Injectable
- Manufacturer: GC America
- Category: Composites
- Curing Type: Light Cure
- Flexural Strength: 173 MPa
- Volume Shrinkage: 2.6 MPa
- Radiopaque: Yes
- Biocompatible: Yes