Benefits of Kooliner Reline Complete by GC America
- Thick, steady and color-fast.
- Convenient to use, finish and polish.
- Used in a chair-side setting.
- Can be utilized for border extension of dentures.
- Can be used for posterior palatal seal.
Used as a temporary liner for acrylic dentures. Should not be used in patients sensitive to methacrylates.
Available in the following Kooliner packages.
- Professional Package – comes with 3 oz. Powder, 2 oz. Liquid and Accessories.
- Powder 3oz (80g)
- Liquid 2oz (55ml)
Steps of use
- Prepare the denture by relieving and roughening it from underneath
- Prepare the Kooliner by adding powder into liquid according to the recommended ratio and stir
- After two minutes reline the denture with Kooliner mixture and insert into the patient’s mouth.
Read the manual carefully and follow all the instructions before use.
- Brand: Kooliner
- Manufacturer: GC America
- Category: Cements and Liners
- Curing Type: Self-cure
- Mixing Time: 30 seconds
- Peak curing temperature: 43°C/110°F at 7 minutes
- Radiopaque: Yes
- Biocompatible: Yes
- Storage Temperature: 4-25celsius
- Shelf Life: 3 years from manufacturing date