MI Varnish® - Fluoride Varnish 50/pk - GC America
MI Varnish is a bioavailable varnish treatment that contains calcium, phosphate and fluoride. This product remains on the teeth longer than other fluoride varnishes and contains high levels of fluoride and calcium released in the oral cavity. The difference is in the RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP), which makes MI Varnish a natural and unique choice for your patients.
Casein phosphopeptides (CPP) - a naturally-occurring protein in milk.
Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP) - serves as a source of calcium and phosphate.
RECALDENT consists of
MI Varnish – GC America offers what teeth need – Enhanced Varnish Treatment. It replenishes the teeth with its building blocks; Calcium and Phosphate.
The available dose packages include:
One unit consists of 0.44g (0.4mL)
50 unit - 50 disposable brushes
(1 mL of MI Varnish correspond to 50 mg of sodium fluoride)
||MI Varnish® - Fluoride Varnish 50/pk Fresh Mint - GC America
||MI Varnish® - Fluoride Varnish 50/pk Fresh Strawberry - GC America
Benefits of MI Varnish by GC America
- No tackiness or stickiness during application
- Creamy and smooth texture when applied
- No color change during tooth application
- Allows adequate film thickness, comfortable to patient
Available flavors include
- Fresh Strawberry
- Fresh Mint
- Brand: MI Varnish
- Manufacturer: GC America
- Category: Fluoride Treatments
- Contains Fluoride: Yes
- 1 ml contains: 22.6 mg fluoride ion
- Storage Temperature: 8-25°C (46.4-77.0°F)
- Shelf Life: 3 years from manufacturing date
- Biocompatible: Yes