NexTemp Temporary NE Cement Clear - Premier
NexTemp is the reliable temporary cement with firm retention that lasts between visits – yet can easily be removed when the time comes. NexTemp is the only resin formula with potassium nitrate, chlorhexidine and fluoride that protects and soothes sensitive dentin while guarding against microleakage. The resin formula creates an excellent seal around margins so there’s no need to worry about a wash-out while your patients await their final restoration! Keep your patients happy and improve your daily work flow with the temporary cement that delivers predictable results. Every time.
Features and Benefits
- Resin based - will not wash out
- High compressive strength - 20MPa compared to zinc oxides in the 5-8MPa range
- Eugenol free - will not inhibit the permanent cement
- Releases Fluoride for carie protection
- Potassium nitrate - shown to reduce sensitivity and has a sedative effect on the pulp
- Chlorhexidide - a proven anti-bacterial agent
The two-stage curing process makes removing excess easy and the auto-mix syringe offers easy and convenient dispensing. There is no need to overload with material, which wastes material and can cause too much retention. A little bit of NexTemp goes a long way.
- Product Name: NexTemp Temporary NE Cement
- Manufacturer: Premier Dental
- Category: Cements and Liners
- Package: Automix dual-barrel syringe (5ml)
- Compressive strength: 20 MPa
- Biocompatible: Yes