NexTemp Temporary NE Cement - Premier
NexTemp is the only resin formula with potassium nitrate, chlorhexadine and fluoride that protects and soothes sensitive dentin while guarding against microleakage. The resin formula creates an excellent seal around margins so there's no need to worry about a wash-out while patients await their final restoration. This temporary cement delivers predictable and effective results every time.
Features and Benefits
- Resin based - will not wash out
- High compressive strength - 20MPa compared to zinc oxides in the 5-8MPa range
- Eugenol free - will not inhibit the permanent cement
- Releases Fluoride for carie protection
- Potassium nitrate - shown to reduce sensitivity and has a sedative effect on the pulp
- Chlorhexidide - a proven anti-bacterial agent
The two-stage curing process makes removing excess easy and the auto-mix syringe offers easy and convenient dispensing. There is no need to overload with material, which wastes material and can cause too much retention. A little bit of NexTemp goes a long way.
- Product Name: NexTemp Temporary NE Cement
- Manufacturer: Premier Dental
- Category: Cements and Liners
- Package: Automix dual-barrel syringe (5ml)
- Compressive strength: 20 MPa
- Biocompatible: Yes