Profil Flow SE - Light Cure Self Adhesive Flowable Composite 2/pk - Silmet
ProFil™ Flow SE is a light cure self-etching, self-adhesive, radiopaque, flowable composite. Combining 3 in one ProFil Flow SE features the benefits of adhesive and restorative technology thus simplifying direct restorative procedures. With this flowable dental composite there is no need to bond separately, reducing steps and saving time.
ProFil Flow SE is faster, easier, safer and is the ideal restorative material for pediatric patients.
Features & Benefits
- Comes in ready to use syringes
- Etch, Bonding & Filling all in one step
- Does not expose dentin tubules
- Provides excellent esthetics
- Ideal for pediatric patients
- Inorganic filler particle size (d50 - d50): 0.02 - 2.3μm
- Volume of inorganic fillers ca: 43%-vol.
- Working time (full operating light): ≥01:00 min.
- Recommended thickness of layers: ≤ 2 mm
- Recommended curing time: (LED-/ Halogen lamp): ≥ 20 sec.
- Depth of cure: (20s curing time): ≥ 2 mm
- Flexural strength: ( = transverse strength): ≥ 90 MPa
- Radiopacity: ≥160% Al
- Adhesion to enamel: ≥ 3 MPa
- Compressive strength: ≥ 260 MPa
- Water solubility: ≤3 μg/mm3
- Flexural modulus (= transverse modulus): ≥ 4 GPa