ProLink CEM Plus Universal Self Adhesive Resin Cement w/MDP Automix Syr. 5gm. - Silmet
ProLink CEM Plus Universal Resin Cement is incredibly versatile and can be used for crowns, inlays/onlays, bridges, crowns/abutments on implants and posts. Like other similar self-adhesive cements, pre-treatment of the tooth, such as etching, priming and bonding, is eliminated, reducing steps and saving chair time. Thanks to the dual cure self-adhesive chemistry, the efficient chemical polymerization of the cement ensures optimal bonding when thick or opaque restorations are used and no additional light-curing is needed.
Features & Benefits
• The perfect choice when there is adequate retention. Offers one of the most secure holds with no need for additional bond, prime or etching steps.
• No pre-treatment of tooth or application of primer as for metal & zirconia.
• Low film thickness (< 0.3 mm) ensures excellent fit of the prosthesis.
• Excellent color stability for long lasting aesthetic results.
• Predictable handling, optimized flow of the paste allows for exceptional ease of use and easy removal of excess material.
• Used in self-cure, light-cure, or dual-cure modes.
• Superior self-etch adhesive technology.
• Radiopaque and allows for useful diagnostic and excellent identification under x-ray.
• Two functional monomers for perfect results.
• No need for refrigeration.
Compressive Strength_275-300 MPa
Flexural Strength_75-125 MPa
Shear Bond Strength to Enamel (Zirconia)_28-32 MPa
Particle size_0.02 μm-20 μm (inorganic filler ~40%)
Film thickness_12 μm
Working time_2-2.5 min
Setting time_3 min 15 secs