Reinforced Z.O.E. Cement (IRM) 50gm. Powder 15ml. Liquid - MARK3
COMPARES TO: IRM by Dentsply Caulk
Reinforced zinc oxide cement (ZOE) Cement by MARK3 is an intermediate restorative material. This polymer reinforced material is a high-performing, good quality product that is used as a temporary filling or as a base.
You can now benefit from the excellent marginal seal this product offers. It is convenient to use and allows easy removal without leaving remains on the tooth.
Contains:1x 50g Powder, 1x15ml Liquid 1 scoop and 1 dropper
Features & Benefits of Reinforced ZOE Cement (IRM) Powder & Liquid - MARK3
- Polymer reinforced zinc oxide eugenol cement is indicated as temporary fillings or as a base.
- It has potential sedative properties on the hypersensitive pulp.
- It has remarkable abrasion resistance with excellent sealing properties.
- This product exhibits outstanding adhesion and allows easy removal.
- It features high compressive strength
- Trade Name: Reinforced ZOE Cement
- Manufacturer: MARK3 Dental Products
- Category: Cements and Liners
- Material: Zinc Oxide Eugenol (ZOE)
- Component(s): Powder and Liquid
- Dispenser/Tips: Dropper
- Product Type: Temporary Filling or Base
- Packaging: (1) 50g Powder, (1) 15ml Liquid, (1) scoop and (1) dropper
- Compressive strength: 37 MPa