Rodin™ Model 3D Printing Resin 1kg Bottle - Pac-Dent
Rodin™ Model 3D Printing Resin is a robust highly filled resin that is designed to build strong models for thermo-forming. Compatible with red and blue scanner lasers, producing high quality scans. No indicator spray required. Rodin™ Model material is specifically formulated to prevent settling of pigments, build strong models for thermo-forming and has ultra-low shrinkage for dimensional accuracy of models, even when built using 100z microns. The resin has an ultra-fast cure rate of approximately 2.36in/hr (60mm/hr) at 100z.
Features & Benefits
- Maintain dimensional stability at high temperatures when thermoforming various appliances.
- Abrasion resistant ideal for handling study and working models, and transfer dies.
- Compatible with red and blue scanner lasers, producing high quality scans. No indicator spray required.
- Easily picks up colored pencil markings to identify margins.
- Non offensive odor compared to similar resins available to market.
All of the Rodin™ 3D Resin printing materials are FDA-registered medical devices and have been successfully tested for biocompatibility.