Coe-Soft Professional Pkg - GC America
Noble Dental Supplies offers GC America’s Coe-Soft Professional Pkg. It is a relining material that is used to provide a temporary soft lining in the upper or lower dentures. Its resilience and self-curing type makes it convenient to use as well as gives long lasting results when used in patients. The product takes about 15 minutes to polymerize in or out of the mouth. The reline will last for about 3 months.
Coe-Soft Professional Package contains: 6 oz. powder and 6 oz. liquid
Coe-Soft Professional Pkg - GC America can provide about 32 applications per package. It offers the following other benefits.
- It does not contain monomers
- It is free of exothermic heat or burning sensation
- Does not have an unpleasant odor or taste
- Provides a soft lining
- Offers improved patient comfort
- Contains zinc undecylenate
- Perfect for post-surgical applications, e.g. immediate denture placement after extraction/s.
Other COE-SOFT packages include:
- Powder, 5.5 oz (156 g)
- Liquid, 5.5 oz (163 mL)
- Brand name: Coe Soft
- Manufacturer: GC-America
- Curing type: Self-cure
- Category: Relining material
- Products: Powder and/or liquid
- Mixing time: 30 seconds
- Polymerizing time: 15 minutes