GC Capsule Applier III - GC America
GC America’s CAPSULE APPLIER III is compatible for use with all kinds of GC materials that come in a capsule. Before dispensing the material, the applier first pre-activates the capsule. This product is sterilization-friendly in an autoclave and simple and straightforward to clean. The package contains a single Applier which makes dispensing a convenient experience than ever before.
Merits of using Capsule Applier III – GC America
- Easy to clean with an alcohol-soaked gauze
- Autoclavable metal material
- Simple 3-step procedural use
- Reduces chair-side time
- Improved patient comfort
3-Step Directions for Use of Capsule Applier III by GC America
- Capsule Loading - After triturating the capsule in an amalgamator, retract the plungler of the capsule holder by pressing the release button, then insert the capsule inside.
- Extrude the Material - Dispense the material into the tooth preparation by directing the capsule nozzle into it. Use a few priming strokes with the lever, with the latter strokes made slowly for a smooth placement.
- Removal of the Capsule - Pull back the plunger by pressing the release button and twist clockwise to pull out the used capsule from the applier
Read the instructions leaflet thoroughly prior to use.
- Brand: GC Capsule Applier III
- Manufacturer: GC America
- Category: Cement and Liners
- Product Type: Applicator
- Autoclaving Temperature: 121-134°C (250-273°F)
- Autoclaving Time: 10 to 30 minutes
- Biocompatible: Yes