Fuji Plus Capsules 48/pk - GC America
GC America’s resin-reinforced, glass ionomer luting cement capsules are called Fuji Plus. These are proposed for the cementation of the final restoration made of metal, porcelain-fused-to-metal, metal-free crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays.
It is exclusive in the dual bonds it forms with the tooth structure and all types of core materials; both chemical and mechanical bonds. It offers significantly higher bond strength as compared to the conventional glass ionomer cements. While preserving the unique properties of glass ionomers-fluoride release, GC America’s Fuji Plus has a low coefficient of thermal expansion, to tooth structure and soft tissues. Fluoride release is revitalized when the patient uses a dentifrice or fluoridated rinse.
Fuji PLUS comes in a Capsule Package which consists of 48 capsules (0.36 g powder; 0.16 mL liquid per capsule). It is available as an encapsulated automix delivery system.
Features and Benefits
- Favorable for increased retention
- Remarkable bond strength to tooth structure
- Forms durable restorations
- Reduced risk of microleakage and secondary caries
- No hand mixing or clean-up needed
- Extended working time
- Clinically insoluble after set
- Extremely low film thickness
- Soft, Smooth consistency
- Easy to mix and place
- Brand: Fuji Plus
- Manufacturer: GC America
- Category: Cement and Liners
- Product Type: Glass Ionomer
- Mixing Time: 10 seconds
- Working Time: 2 minutes
- Setting Time: 5 minutes
- Radiopaque: Yes
- Biocompatible: Yes