FujiCem 2 Automix Paste Pak 2/pk. Slide & Lock System - GC America
GC America’s FujiCEM 2 is a second-generation luting cement. It is a resin modified glass ionomer powered with F2 Flex Fuse Technology, having extra strength because of the novel high-elastic cross linking monomers along with an improved filler-surface treatment. Its automix system makes paste pak dispensing as a consistent mix at all times. This will give you the confidence of placing a durable restoration every time. Its fast set property and convenience of use, makes FujiCEM 2 by GC America an ideal luting cement for all indirect restorations.
It comes with 2 packs of automix paste with each package.
Indications FujiCem 2 use:
Cementation of indirect restorations including all types of metal-, resin-, alumina- and zirconia-based inlays, onlays, fiber posts as well as crowns and bridges.
Contains: (2)13.3 gm per package
Advantages of Fuji CEM 2 – GC America
- Exceptionally thin seating film
- High adhesive and compressive strength
- Forms clinically insoluble ionic bonding
- Sustained, rechargeable fluoride release
- No postoperative sensitivity
- Allows for stress-free seating
- Brand: FujiCem 2
- Manufacturer: GC America
- Category: Luting Cement
- Product Type: Glass Ionomer
- Paste/Paste ratio (g/g): 2.0/1.0
- Weight: 13.3 gm per package
- Mixing Time: 10-15 seconds
- Working Time: 2 minutes 15 seconds
- Final Finishing Commencing Time: 4 min. 30 secs.
- Radiopaque: Yes
- Biocompatible: Yes
- Storage Temperature: 4-250C
- Shelf Life: 2 years from manufacturing date