MARK3 Dentin Desensitizer 10ml
COMPARES TO: Gluma Desensitizer, Hurriseal, Micro Prime
Dentin Desensitizer by MARK3 is a high-performing desensitizer used to be placed underneath dental cements and temporary, provisional or final restorative materials. It is specially formulated to be used in restorative procedures in which the dentin is involved to desensitize the dentin from noxious stimuli and sensitivity. Hence, it works to promote patient comfort.
It does NOT consist of Glutaraldehyde, a strong toxic irritant
Features and Benefits of MARK3 Dentin Desensitizer 10ml
- Can be used for desensitization of both conventional and bonded amalgam restorations. It serves to kill bacteria, modify nerve responses, and penetrate bonding primers in etched dentin.
- This product contains benzalkonium chloride, HEMA and fluoride as a source of fluoride ion.
- It is very effective when applied to vital crown preparations before luting with Zinc Phosphate Glass Ionomer cements.
- It can also be utilized at the preliminary appointment for desensitization of dentin during temporization.
- It works to reduce post-op sensitivity by assisting the collagen structure, allowing informal penetration of the adhesive, thus improving the dentin bond.