MARK3 Dentin Desensitizer 10ml
Premium desensitizer that can be placed underneath dental cements and temporary, provisional or final restorative materials. It does not consist of Glutaraldehyde, a strong toxic irritant. It has been shown to improve bond strength when used as a wetting agent compared to water. Efficiently desensitizes dentin and is formulated to provide maximum patient comfort.
Features and Benefits of MARK3 Dentin Desensitizer 10ml
- Can be used for desensitization of both conventional and bonded amalgam restorations. It serves to kill bacteria, modify nerve responses, and penetrate bonding primers in etched dentin.
- This product contains benzalkonium chloride, HEMA and fluoride as a source of fluoride ion.
- It is very effective when applied to vital crown preparations before luting with Zinc Phosphate Glass Ionomer cements.
- It can also be utilized at the preliminary appointment for desensitization of dentin during temporization.
- It works to reduce post-op sensitivity by assisting the collagen structure, allowing informal penetration of the adhesive, thus improving the dentin bond.
- Product Name: MARK3 Dentin Desensitizer 10ml
- Manufacturer: MARK3 Dental Products
- Category: Desensitizers