MARK3 Permanent Resin Cement Self Adhesive 7ml Automix Syringe
Provides an outstanding two-stage setting process. Its physical properties and handling characteristics have been optimized for providing adequate working time, ease of placement and cleaning, and reliable performance.
Stage 1 - The material reaches a consistency that is hard enough to prevent disloge and grips the prosthesis in position. Provides 60-80 seconds for very easy removal of excess material
Stage 2 - Final setting - fully sets about two minutes after placing the material
Features and Benefits
- It is Insoluble in oral fluids, making it an ideal permanent cement.
- Its bond strength to dentin and metals prevent marginal leakage and loss of retention.
- Biocompatible - minimizes post-operative discomfort.
- Final set will occur in approximately two minutes after the material is placed in the mouth.
- Product Name: MARK3 Permanent Resin Cement Self Adhesive 7ml Automix Syringe
- Manufacturer: MARK3 Dental Products
- Category: Cements and Liners
- Product Type: Permanent Resin Cement
- Curing: Self-cure
- Dispensing type: Automix Syringe