ProGlass Plus Resin Reinforced Glass Ionomer Cement 1:1 Kit - Silmet
COMPARES TO: Fuji Plus by GC America
ProGlass Plus from Silmet is a resin reinforced Glass Ionomer cement is a resin-modified glass ionomer luting cement. It forms chemical and mechanical bonds with the tooth structure and to other types of core materials.
ProGlass Plus™ is designed for final cementation of metal, porcelain-fused-to-metal and metal free crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays.
Kit Contains: 15g Powder-9.6ml Liquid
ProGlass Plus Resin Reinforced Glass Ionomer Cement - Silmet
Features & Benefits
- Higher bond strengths than conventional glass ionomer cements
- It is used with a simple placement technique
- It has a low coefficient of thermal expansion
- It exhibits excellent biocompatibility to tooth structure and soft tissues.
- It features consistent fluoride release
- Product Name: ProGlass Plus Resin-reinforced Glass Ionomer Cement
- Manufacturer: Silmet
- Category: Cements & Liners
- Product Type: Glass Ionomer Cement
- Fluoride Releasing: Yes
- Biocompatible: Yes
- Powder/Liquid Ratio (g/g): 1.8/1.0
- Working Time: 3 min.
- Setting Time: 3 min.
- 24-hour Compressive Strength: 220 MPa
- 24-hour Diametrical Tensile Strength: 220 MPa