Vitrebond Plus Clicker 2/pk - 3M ESPE
- A light-cured, resin-modified glass ionomer base/liner.
- It is packaged in The Clicker ™ Dispensing System, which provides simultaneous dispensing of the two-components of this liquid-paste system.
- The composition is based on the original Vitrebond powder/ liquid material.
- The liquid contains a modified polyalkenoic acid.
- Vitrebond Plus provides the major benefits of glass ionomer cements including adhesion to tooth structure and sustained fluoride release.
- Additionally, Vitrebond Plus offers a combination of a 2:30 working time with a short setting time achieved by light curing (20 seconds).
- Twenty-seven consultants evaluated Vitrebond Plus in over 250 applications. The product received a 96% rating.
Overall, consultants found Vitrebond Plus to be an excellent product. The manufacturer’s instructions were found to be clear, and the packaging to be simple and straightforward. The Clicker ™ Dispensing System allows for very easy dispensing followed by hand mixing. Additionally, consultants appreciated the ability to light cure the material and reported the working and setting times to be good. Although all consultants appreciated the even mix of the material, several found the viscosity of the material slightly too flowable. There were no reports of post-operative sensitivity with the use of Vitrebond Plus. Ninety-six percent of consultants found Vitrebond Plus to be equal to or better than their current liner/base. Seventy-four percent of consultants would switch to Vitrebond Plus, and 96 percent would recommend it to colleagues.