Vivacaine 0.5% 1:200 w/EPI 50/Bx - Septodont
Bupivacaine HCl. 0.5 % and Epinephrine 1:200,000 Injection, USP
Compare to: Marcaine
Cannot be sold to California and Florida
Vivacaine Cart 0.5% 1:200 w/EPI 50/Bx - Septodont
- Anesthesia may last two to three times longer than lidocaine and mepivacaine for dental use, in many patients up to 7 hours.
- Onset of action is usually 2 to 10 minutes.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence reducing breakage.