COE COMFORT™ - GC America
COE COMFORT™ by GC America is a tissue conditioner used for the edentulous arches. It is a self-curing material that can be applied as a chairside procedure. When used as a liner inside the ill-fitting dentures, Coe Comfort not only provides a better fit but also gives a cushioning effect to the tissue, allowing the denture-bearing tissues to recover and heal.
Other indications include:
Functional impression material for complete dentures, can be used for relining the distal extension area and constructing obturators.
Liner for surgical and periodontal splint.
Indication of pressure areas on dentures.
Lining of base tray for stabilization during jaw relations record.
Features of Coe Comfort
- Ease of use, convenient to mix and apply
- Mixes in 30 seconds
- Contains zinc undecylenate
- Diminishes fungal growth and odor
COE COMFORT™- GC America comes in the following packages.
Professional Pack, which contains:
- 1 - 6 oz. Powder
- 1 - 6 oz. Liquid
- Lubricant & other accessories - powder and liquid 6 oz. each, liquid measuring vial one glass, a plastic powder measuring cup, six disposable mixing cups, a spatula and a bottle Coe lubricant.
- Product name: COE Comfort
- Manufacturer: GC – America
- Curing type: Self-cure
- Category: Tissue Conditioner
- Products: Powder and/or liquid
- Mixing type: 30 seconds