Pressure Indicator Paste (PIP) 2.25oz - MARK3
COMPARES TO: Sultan, Mizzy, Keystone PIP Paste
MARK3 Pressure indicator Paste (PIP) is an exclusive pressure sensitive material that is used to fix and adjust high spots in ill-fitting dentures. It is designed particularly to serve as an improved material which will identify the pinpoint location, shape, size, and thickness of the pressure areas on the dentures. These pressure areas can be greatly uncomfortable for the patient, causing them pain as well as displacement, and this product meets their precise need to help you eliminate the pressure areas. It is made in the United States of America.
You can use the Pressure Indicator Paste by MARK3 by simply brushing it in thin sections over the required area on the denture, hence lasting longer and eliminating the need of frequent running out of stock.
Features and Benefits of Pressure indicator Paste (PIP) - MARK3
- Used when adjustment of dentures is done
- Marks the precise location of high spots
- Does not have bulk that alters denture
- Ready to be used right with a brush
- Remains consistent irrespective of temperature
- Exceptionally cost-effective
- Needs only to be brushed out thin thus lasts longer
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Trade Name: Pressure Indicating Paste (PIP)
- Manufacturer: MARK3 Dental Products
- Category: Indicator Paste
- Color: White
- Packaging: 2.25 ounce jar